Friday, December 11, 2009

CDF: Pre-Christmas Break Update

This week was a rather productive week.  We had the color book, the calenders, the process binder, a documentation cd, and a trip to a local color printing firm called "Color Mark" to do.  The work was pretty tedious, but was a pretty good follow up for our semester.  I'll be glad I have that cd down the road. 

On another note, Color Mark was pretty fantastic.  the assembly line aspect was a bit of a downer, but the ending products were impressive.  Doing such large and numerous prints for Sprint and other major companies is something to look forward to when I make my way into the corporate world.  In the mean time, I'll just hope the world of cubicles phases out a bit, and I'll continue with my studies on color, drawing, and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers