Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Image Making After-Crit

So after the documentation for the semiotics project in Image Making, it occurs to me I have some more pictures to take. The ones I had were nice, but they need a change of scenery in many cases so they don't feel so static, and in doing so, changing their light source. Some natural light in some of my images would do a world of good. Still unclear as to my choices for each of the words, but I'm sure I'll get there after taking some new photos. It was a pretty helpful crit though, seeing my peers' photos and it was interesting to learn a little more about some of them. For those of you who aren't familiar with the project, we are suppose to represent ourselves as a whole through the use of an index, a symbol, and an icon. 

Here are the photos turned in today. I'll have the new ones uploaded later.


Index













Icon













Symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers