Monday, May 3, 2010

Type2: Bradbury Thompson, SideBySide

So I'll start by showing our classes posters as they were presented on Monday, May 3rd's class critique. Each of these were 24x36 inches, and created by tiling. (Tiling is when a large print is made by adhering a lot of smaller prints together. Kind of like a puzzle.) I loved that all our posters turned out pretty different, and each of them have something great to show.



















So that last image is my most recent poster for Bradbury Thompson's hypothetical lecture. Since there isn't much movement in the Vanderslice, I decided to stake out a lecture in the Epperson and take shots of the people moving in and out of the audience seating area. I then used those images with color to create overlap. Turned out pretty nicely, but I'll probably change the main title and his name since it's a bit busy. Here is the digital appearance of the poster since the rooms lighting wasn't the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers