Sunday, August 30, 2009

Work in progress.


Lately I've been working on the latest typography project.  Essentially, the same as the last project, but these 2 new images have to be labeled.  The integration of these labels is the difficult aspect of the work, but I'm hopeful I'll get them done with time to spare.  I managed to finish my perspective image of the Clarendon U's from last time, and I have 1 of the labeled works done, capitalizing on cutting out and continuing past the frame.  I'm thinking about the materials I might use for the next one.  I think that it'll inspire the labeling portion of the piece.  Maybe something with string or the presentation of the piece.

I also found that after I had finished cutting the labels  from my first piece, that the scraps, the residue of counter space if you will, turned out quite beautifully.  Maybe I'll be more in tuned with positive negative space down the road.  Gotta love a counter space focused typeface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers