Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VisCom: Text Options

Title ideas for my line study book:

1. Uptown to Downtown
2. Everywhere in Between
3. Plaza to River Market
4. Lines in Hiding
5. Between Points
6. Kansas City, 1-2D


Paragraph ideas:

1. This book documents my linear journey from the Kansas City Plaza to downtown River Market, in a mad hunt for lines in space. From object to organic, I've grouped image and line in a series of urban juxtaposition.

2. Blazing a path from Plaza to River Market, I snagged line and form in a series of photographs. This series is a juxtaposition between line study and image to create a narrative of travel.

3. From grass to sky, the world is made of lines. My book "title" depicts my journey from downtown River Market, to the Plaza, and many places in between. The juxtapositions to follow, comparisons to 3d and 2d form in space through the use of photography and digital studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers