Monday, October 4, 2010

Visual Language: SoyJoy









So I've chosen to design for the SoyJoy packaging. I'll be using Ethos and Pathos for my modes of appeal. I'm not certain as to my concepts yet, still sketching, but I'll upload some scans of my thumbnails later.

Some adjectives I've put together to sum up the SoyJoy experience:

  • Wholesome
  • Healthy
  • Simple
  • Moist
  • Fruity
  • Bold
  • Succulent
  • Complete
  • Tempting
  • Uncomplicated
  • Sumptuous
  • Baked
  • Fresh
  • Hearty
  • Lean
  • Organic
  • Whole
  • Luscious
  • Light
  • Natural
Hopefully using these adjectives will bring some ideas to the surface, or at least influence how I take any photos of fruit in the future. I personally like the idea of keeping the fruit to the minimal, but the fruit is a major selling point and attraction for the hungry consumer. So we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers