Thursday, September 10, 2009

An awkward intersection.

Both typography and visual communications have melded to form once large book project.  Needless to say, I'm excited to see the ending product.  Till then hard work and lots of thinking awaits.  I've just organized most of my vis com information and layouts for the dot pages, but have yet to take much initiative on the impending type pages.  It'll be painstaking to do those pages by hand, but I think that like the room 2 with Steve Whitikre, it'll be much valued experience down the road.  I heard something about transparent pages from Epelhiemer, so I hope that's a premonition for what our text pages will be printed on next week.

Hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly and I can purchase a circle cutter somewhere for relatively cheap.  The design department has been burning a rather large hole in my pocket lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers