Friday, September 11, 2009

Maps

The compositions have been finalized, and I'm now in need of some maps.  So I'll be heading to west port's Snivey's Books to grab some to use on the background of each page.  Maybe I'll get lucky and just get a cheap atlas or something. 

I might start on the text layouts tomorrow too.  I'm just a tad worried that the layouts will come out close to the dot layouts.  Maybe I can come up with some different concepts since you can divide the words.  After seeing the complete books today though, I'm pretty anxious to see the ending product.  Just hope my craft will turn out fine.  Gotta move slowly. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the little insight into your thinking that this post provides.

    So now with some time to reflect upon the finished project what do you think? Were the layouts too close?

    ReplyDelete

Followers